Ah-hyun Kim 김아현
- Lab Manager
Dept. of Physics, POSTECH
jhand10 at postech.ac.kr
Minkwon Cha 차민권
- Postdoctoral Associate, Dept. of Physics, POSTECH (dolsaem9 at postech.ac.kr)
- I majored in biophysics in Prof. Taeyoung Yoon's lab at SNU during my PhD in Physics at KAIST. I investigated various cellular network signals mediated by protein complexes under a TIRF microscope. I am good at reconstruction of endogenous protein complexes with intact structure and function. In Shon lab, I hope to deeply investigate what is happening inside the signalling complexes.
Tae-hyun Yang 양태현
- PhD Student, Dept. of Physics, POSTECH (herb056 at postech.ac.kr)
- I received a bachelor's degree in physics from Kyung-Hee University in 2019 and am now a PhD student in Shon lab. I am highly interested in the study of analyzing and regulating proteins from a physical perspective. I like to watch movies in my free time.
Jun Hyuk Park 박준혁
- PhD Student, Dept. of Physics, POSTECH (zoon0726 at postech.ac.kr)
BS in POSTECH. I studied CryoFM while I was an undergraduate student. I am currently interested in tweezers experiments.
We are actively looking for new postdocs, PhD students, and undergraduate interns with a diverse background in physics, biology, chemistry, and engineering. If you are interested in joining us, please e-mail Min Ju Shon (mjshon at postech.ac.kr) for more information.